Dr. Gloria "Jo" Floyd, Ph.D., R.N.
Dr. Gloria "Jo" Floyd (Ph.D., R.N.)
23640 Scenic Loop Road, Building 2
San Antonio, TX 78255
210-698-8700 office 210-698-8701 fax
I Speak From My Writings, Experience and Educational
Materials On The Following Topics:
- Success and Survival Tactics for Life and Work
- Marketing, Promotion and Client Procurement Strategies and Techniques
- Internet Marketing and Promotion
- Strategic Leadership Techniques, Tools and Tactics for Strategic Leadership
- Power Ideas For Successful Leaders
- Teams and Team Focusing
- Speaking/Presenting Like A Pro
- Employing courageous, Resilient, Visionary, Authentic and Charismatic Leadership
- The World Wide Web and You
- Taking Back Your Time
- Managing Conflict, Difficult People, Situations and Events
--I do Keynotes, Concurrent Sessions, and Full Day
What People Are Saying About Dr. Floyd's Programs:
- "A Hidden Texas Treasure"
- "The Best"
- "Bring Her Back"
- "Deep Content"
- "Cutting Edge Information"
- "Knows Her Stuff
Dr. Floyd's Clients Represent:Hospitals,
Associations, Universities, Businesses, Home Care Agencies, Health Care Attorneys,
Churches, Long Term Care Facilities and Related.
About Dr. Gloria "Jo" Floyd...Dr.
Gloria "Jo" Floyd (Ph.D., RN) is a professional speaker, consultant, author,
coach and success/survival strategist working throughout the United States, who had
presented over 1000 keynote, concurrent sessions and seminars when she stopped counting
over 15 years ago. She is author of 23 audio tapes, 4 video tapes, 16 guide books, 9
manuals, and 2 poster/postcard series' distributed nationwide, and has served as
consultant to over 350 and organizations throughout the U.S.
She has held positions from professor, administrator, television program host (NBC
affiliate and radio talk show as, health columnist), director, and related. Floyd has
received over 50 honors including being appointed Texas Vice Chair for the Governor's
Commission for Women, being inducted into the San Antonio Women's Hall of Fame and
Leadership Texas Women of Distinction, Hall of Fame, being named to the International
Who's Who of Entrepreneurs and was also selected as a 1999 National Athena Award Winner.
Dr. Floyd is published in several professional journals and publications, has been married
over 37 years and is the mother of four and grandmother to three.