"Words To Live By"
1. Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
2. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
3. Love ......and you shall be loved.
4. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
5. All people smile in the same language.
6. A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
7. Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it.
8. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
9. Laughter is God's sunshine.
10. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
11. It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
12. Thank God for what you have, TRUST GOD for what you need.
13. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today
to be thankful for.
14. Happy memories never wear out.... relive them as often as you want.
15. Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
16. Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
17. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
18. Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
19. If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
20. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
21. Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
22. The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
23. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
24. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
25. We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
26. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
27. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
28. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
29. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can
never get back.
30. Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.
31. THE BEST GIFTS TO GIVE
To your friend - loyalty;
To your enemy - forgiveness;
To your boss - service;
To a child - a good example;
To your parents - gratitude and devotion;
To your mate - love and faithfulness;
To all men and women - charity; and
To your God - your life.
Author Unknown - Shared by Dr. Gloria Jo Floyd
Back to Spiritual Reflections | Home | Continuing Education | Legal Nurse Expert | Educational Material
© 1999-2012, Dr. Gloria "Jo" Floyd, NCEHS, 14439 N.W. MILITARY
HWY #108 PMB 615
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78231,O=210-698-8700, F=210-698-8701
[O] 210-698-8700, [F] 210-698-8701,
email: email@example.com; www.ncehs.com; or www.DrGloriaJoFloyd.com
©2012 All Rights Reserved
Click any of the links below to see more
available information you
might need, enjoy, or access.
|NCEHS and Dr. Gloria Jo Floyd||Do You Need An Outstanding Speaker||The Nurses' Coach Group Coaching Sessions|
|Dr. Gloria Jo Floyd (Ph.D., R.N., LCCA)||Home Health Consultant||Live Teleseminars For General Audiences|
|Free Prize Drawing||Home Health Speaker||The People's Coach (TM) E-magazine, Journal & Newsletter|
|Current Courses Offered By NCEHS||Medical Legal Expert Services & Speaker||The Entrepreneurs, Business Owner, Speaker and Consultant Newsletter|
|Life Thoughts||School Nursing Speaker||Live Teleseminars For Entrepreneurs|
|List of Clients||NCEHS Speakers Bureau||Continuing Education On-Line (Take part in our special offer|
|Home Health Care Documentation System||Educational and Audiovisual Materials||Spiritual Reflections|
|Brief Articles By Dr. Gloria Jo Floyd||Great Web Sites||A Texas Corporate Retreat / Family Gathering Site|
|Comments About This Web Site||Classified Ads||The Nurses' Coach (TM) E-magazine, Journal & Newsletter|